Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sims Medieval

Go down 
+3
YrS92
fredbrenny
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spitzmagic
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
spitzmagic

The Sims Medieval - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims Medieval   The Sims Medieval - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 2:42 am

hahaha ok in case there might be some guys come to the table.... love you guys too... Laughing
Back to top Go down
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
fredbrenny

PostSubject: Re: The Sims Medieval   The Sims Medieval - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 2:34 pm

spitzmagic wrote:
He there everyone Laughing thanks ((((sis)))) and Judi ((((HUGGS))) all around. It's funny the time difference. I finally get to the table after everybody has gone to bed LOL...thanks for leaving me some cookies and coffee....ummm I love coffee...specially the ones that Freddie brought from Holland. Anybody order the new TSR magazine???? I did...I've been waiting for it..I think it's exciting LOL love you gals bunches flower

.... I even ordered two copies... I guess that Haagje wants one too... and she cannot order online... what? Yes...she has no paypall or credit card... hehehe... I just put a fresh pot of coffee on the table, and waiting for some lovely pecan pie made by Barbs Hubby....
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/fredbrenny
spitzmagic
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
spitzmagic

PostSubject: Re: The Sims Medieval   The Sims Medieval - Page 2 EmptySat 07 Aug 2010, 2:27 am

((((GROUP HUG))))) Hi ya'll *places Texas style pecan pie in the center of table..... WAKE UP Laughing
Back to top Go down
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
fredbrenny

PostSubject: Re: The Sims Medieval   The Sims Medieval - Page 2 EmptySat 07 Aug 2010, 2:36 am

* Grabs plate with pie slice and takes it to the bedroom* ....I'll be back!!!! (tomorrow morning! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sims Medieval   The Sims Medieval - Page 2 EmptySat 07 Aug 2010, 4:18 am

Did someone say Pecan Pie?

Damn, I have to go to my brother's birthday - but save me a slice, please??? I haven't had decent pecan pie in ten years!!
Back to top Go down
spitzmagic
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
spitzmagic

PostSubject: Re: The Sims Medieval   The Sims Medieval - Page 2 EmptySat 07 Aug 2010, 4:33 am

Laughing it'll still be there waitin for ya... Laughing I'll just put the leftovers away.... Laughing have a great weekend flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sims Medieval   The Sims Medieval - Page 2 EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 1:10 am

mmmmm .... delish!! ... I am so spoiled, my sister-in-law's apple crumble pie yesterday and Barb's pecan pie today!!
Back to top Go down
duckeggpie
Small Time Scribe
Small Time Scribe
duckeggpie

PostSubject: Re: The Sims Medieval   The Sims Medieval - Page 2 EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 1:58 am

I had a lovely piece of chocolate cake today.....I think it was the best cake I have ever had I love you I love you I love you
Making blueberry muffins tomorrow (with fresh picked blueberries Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jensonbuttongirl
spitzmagic
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
spitzmagic

PostSubject: Re: The Sims Medieval   The Sims Medieval - Page 2 EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 4:25 pm

ummmmm hot blueberry muffins with a smidgen of melted butter on top.....yummmm flower
Back to top Go down
martoele
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
martoele

PostSubject: Re: The Sims Medieval   The Sims Medieval - Page 2 EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 4:42 pm

Mad Could you women do me a favor? Don't continue talking about muffin, cakes and chocolate please..... I need to lose weight. If you continue I just have to avoid the kitchen Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://martoele.wordpress.com/
spitzmagic
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
spitzmagic

PostSubject: Re: The Sims Medieval   The Sims Medieval - Page 2 EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 5:19 pm

lol! hahaha Margo that's why you can come to this kitchen lol!
Back to top Go down
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
fredbrenny

PostSubject: Re: The Sims Medieval   The Sims Medieval - Page 2 EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 10:00 pm

spitzmagic wrote:
lol! hahaha Margo that's why you can come to this kitchen lol!

I have to agree with my sis here... This is the only place where you can sit and eat and not gain a single gram... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
martoele
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
martoele

PostSubject: Re: The Sims Medieval   The Sims Medieval - Page 2 EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 11:03 pm

All right, all right. I cannot eat all those beautiful thing you talk about but talking about them I feel like going to my kitchen and prepare something nice for myself and [b]that's your fault! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://martoele.wordpress.com/
Mangio
Small Time Scribe
Small Time Scribe
Mangio

PostSubject: Re: The Sims Medieval   The Sims Medieval - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Aug 2010, 12:48 pm

When i heard of the Sims Medieval Release i remembered the Merindylen Chronicles. Razz
Too bad their releasing it as a side game and not an actual EP. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sims Medieval   The Sims Medieval - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Aug 2010, 1:48 pm

There was a way to use some items from Castaway Stories in the main Sims 2 game and vice versa.

My fingers are well and truly crossed that Sims Medieval and Sims 3 are cross-transferable as well - although the game is at least six months off and there will (hopefully) be a lot of storyline covered by then!
Back to top Go down
spitzmagic
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
spitzmagic

PostSubject: Re: The Sims Medieval   The Sims Medieval - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:38 am

hummm so I might be confused, it's not and EP...well I might not be real sure about this one either. Though I do have all (most) of the other Sims games for the Wii. flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sims Medieval   The Sims Medieval - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 1:21 am

What are the Sim games like on the Wii Barb? I have My Sims for the Wii, but that's really a totally different game.
Back to top Go down
spitzmagic
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
spitzmagic

PostSubject: Re: The Sims Medieval   The Sims Medieval - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 1:17 am

needless to say, I didn't much care for the sims on the WII...some are kinda cute tho, like The Sims Kingdom and the other one I forgot what it's called. Sim Animals was hard to play. I didn't care much for it and lastly The Sim Castaways you could only have one game I found it to be annoying...the best platform for the Sims to me is the computer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sims Medieval   The Sims Medieval - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sims Medieval
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2