Share | 

Requests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer

PostSubject: Requests   Thu 05 Aug 2010, 9:23 pm

I for one... take requests. I know some of us are writers, the other is a builder or a decorator. I am ashamed to tell you that I am all three of them. Anyone needing a special lot (a house, a castle, a boat or a space ship) I will be delighted to help you out! I love to set dress and be location manager. I browse the net for all small things on the Sims front, so don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions!

I do also know, most of us just like to build our own stuff... hahahaha.

martoele
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer

PostSubject: Re: Requests   Thu 05 Aug 2010, 9:40 pm

Good to know Fred. If during one of your searches through the web you find the clothes as worn by member of the KukluxKlan (I don't remember how to write it Embarassed ), tell me so, please. Smile

fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer

PostSubject: Re: Requests   Thu 05 Aug 2010, 9:47 pm

martoele wrote:
Good to know Fred. If during one of your searches through the web you find the clothes as worn by member of the KukluxKlan (I don't remember how to write it Embarassed ), tell me so, please. Smile

I think that is going to be very ..... very hard..... KKK is racist... not something the Sims want to be associated with...
Maybe think of a new thing... create some sort of uniform with the stuff provided and make a 'new' order of darkness and mishap....

martoele
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer

PostSubject: Re: Requests   Thu 05 Aug 2010, 10:01 pm

Now I don't really want to write something about the KKK but I'm just interested in the clothes they wore. The same kind of esotheric clothes the spanish wear during the processions in Easter do to penitention. Rolling Eyes

Small Time Scribe
Small Time Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Requests   Fri 06 Aug 2010, 2:35 pm

I would like to be able to have framed photo's of Will and Eliza's wedding and some other cutesy stuff! Does anyone know who would be able to do this?
Unfortunately I am not as organized as some other simmers when these special moments happen and I forget to have them or other sims ready to take photos, whether it be with their phone or camera. Rolling Eyes Smile
Back to top Go down
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer

PostSubject: Re: Requests   Fri 06 Aug 2010, 2:42 pm

Jennifer_R wrote:
I would like to be able to have framed photo's of Will and Eliza's wedding and some other cutesy stuff! Does anyone know who would be able to do this?
Unfortunately I am not as organized as some other simmers when these special moments happen and I forget to have them or other sims ready to take photos, whether it be with their phone or camera. Rolling Eyes Smile

Jenn, you could use the digital picture frames that came with Ambitions. ... ah... but you don't have pictures... maybe you can photoshop (PS) them. (I did it with a screen in one of Barb and my stories, just PS it in an existing frame. If it is only to be for a screen shot or two. You can do the wedding over using a new Will and Eliza... get the pictures and use them to either make a frame in workshop or do the PS thing.

PostSubject: Re: Requests   Sun 08 Aug 2010, 5:43 am

Fred, I might just take you up on that offer to do requests! I've got a couple of stories in early stages running around my head and two of them are going to need an expert eye to get the sets just right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer

PostSubject: Re: Requests   Sun 08 Aug 2010, 2:19 pm

Illandrya wrote:
Fred, I might just take you up on that offer to do requests! I've got a couple of stories in early stages running around my head and two of them are going to need an expert eye to get the sets just right Very Happy

How exciting! Laughing Well... I will be here if you need me. Not going anywhere! lol!

RatRaceRob
Small Time Scribe
Small Time Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Requests   Sun 08 Aug 2010, 11:31 pm

Jen-- I too, at this very moment, am very interested in framing up my own photos that I don't actually need a sim to take in-game ((that mechanic drives me so crazy it is altogether inappropriate to type out... Shocked ))... I've been slowly trying to familiarize myself with some of the tutorials at TSR to mod my own custom pictures ((I'm barely adept with Paint Shop Pro)) but the whole needing a 'plug in' and pages and pages of modding info overwhelms me so far...

Fred-- I might be misunderstanding, but are you saying there's an in-game mechanic now to insert our own pictures (i.e. screen shots) in frames via digital Ambitions frames? I was over my head in Cribts when Ambitions came out and, quite honestly, I have played very very little of Ambitions ((including forcing Jesse to do his own laundry, although that's coming for him any day now, I have his number)) ... if this is true, my jaw just hit the floor... although I'm guessing you mean it will only work on the extremely limited pics the sims themselves take...

I, too, highly recommend keeping multiple save games with primary story families! I keep a household of my primary family(ies) at every age stage in a half dozen different games, so that I can play them or take screen shots I may have forgotten or need later... most recent example of this was when I had no shot of a wedding kiss/ring exchange for Jono and Dani... of course, he gave me attitude the entire time, since I'd even played that game far enough into their ... ah... issues that their re-exchange of vows was under duress as far as he was concerned... She had no problem with it. She's flirty. lmao. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Rosaleena
Paperback Pauper
Paperback Pauper

PostSubject: Re: Requests   Thu 12 Aug 2010, 11:15 pm

I must say, I am relieved to have seen this thread. I recently re-did my bridge for the next episode for Star Trek Beta.. I made my own panels as a pattern! They look great with the right walls/colours.

I need some objects made as starfleet panels, and with regards to architecture, I do require some help there, too.
Would it be possible to create lower/higher decks on my bridge? You see, I'd like the crewmen to be raised and the Captain to be lower, but the game refuses to let me add foundation decks on the top floor of my ship. Hmph. Well, I see it's point. Basically, I want to raise the floors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimsresource.com/members/Rosaleena

PostSubject: Re: Requests   Thu 12 Aug 2010, 11:51 pm

oooh, star trek ... I need to read that one!

I think I read somewhere that there will be stages coming out with Late Night so you should be able to get the raised crew platform then.

In the meantime you could try using stackable OMSPs (MTS2) for screenshots, although that could be cumbersome.
Back to top Go down
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer

PostSubject: Re: Requests   Mon 16 Aug 2010, 2:41 pm

RatRaceRob wrote:

Fred-- I might be misunderstanding, but are you saying there's an in-game mechanic now to insert our own pictures (i.e. screen shots) in frames via digital Ambitions frames? I was over my head in Cribts when Ambitions came out and, quite honestly, I have played very very little of Ambitions ((including forcing Jesse to do his own laundry, although that's coming for him any day now, I have his number)) ... if this is true, my jaw just hit the floor... although I'm guessing you mean it will only work on the extremely limited pics the sims themselves take...

I know I am VERY VERY late responding to this message, but yes.... You are right.... The frames will just hold the photo's the sims make themselves... What a shame... That could've been wonderful. Now you have to go thru workshop and create your own.. well... I guess that is good enough. I think I will take pictures of the Law Family and have them on their wall hahaha

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requests   

Back to top Go down

Requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Behind the Scenes :: Infirmary-
Jump to: