Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fast Lane Stuff Pack

Go down 
+3
spitzmagic
fredbrenny
martoele
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Fast Lane Stuff Pack Empty
PostSubject: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 5:41 am

EA has released a second "behind the scenes" trailer for the upcoming Fast Lane stuff pack. Not a lot of direct imagery in there, but there's enough to give you a hint of what is to come ...

Fast Lane Video: Behind the Scenes

The motorbike looks cool!
Back to top Go down
martoele
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
martoele

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 9:58 am

Oh great, thank you Judi. Now we've got more of an idea what to expect! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://martoele.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 10:42 am

Rockabilly looks like it could be fun ... and, storywise, racing car drivers? The mind runs overtime with imagery!
Back to top Go down
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
fredbrenny

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 2:12 pm

Maybe something my sim youngest Rowan could be into... Barb and I need to do a story on him still... Laughing At :50 into that video clip I see a Surfer guy on a big wave in the back ground...hmmm... something for the future? Or just a cool wallpaper of that guy who is being interviewed.... Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/fredbrenny

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 2:50 pm

surfing??? ohhh, I missed that, I'm going to have to go back and watch it again.

here's hoping it's something for the future, I really miss my sims being able to go into the water like they could after Bon Voyage
Back to top Go down
spitzmagic
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
spitzmagic

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 4:19 pm

I read too that Vampires are back and will make their apperances in the New EP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spitzmagic
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
spitzmagic

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 4:23 pm

Embarassed see I knew it was bound to happend i have embarrassed myself....this is the stuff pack we are talking about...not Late night... Embarassed lol!
Back to top Go down
martoele
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
martoele

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 4:33 pm

Very Happy Don't worry (((Barb))). It seems that they are 'stuffing' us with new things. I remember, it took them ages to come with something new at the Sims2 but nowadays they're going so fast that we're not even able to get used to what we've got! (Or is it that we're getting older and slower?) lol!
Back to top Go down
spitzmagic
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
spitzmagic

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 5:23 pm

lol! hahahaha I prefer to think that it's EA fault....hahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
fredbrenny

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 9:57 pm

It is ALWAYS EA's fault..... Never forget that! tongue
Back to top Go down
Mangio
Small Time Scribe
Small Time Scribe
Mangio

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptyMon 09 Aug 2010, 12:58 pm

More cars, more cars !?!? affraid
Another stuff pack, oh i have to work hard on my studies.
Did you guys also hear of the latest EP? Suspect

Back to top Go down
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
fredbrenny

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptyMon 09 Aug 2010, 1:07 pm

Mangio wrote:
More cars, more cars !?!? affraid
Another stuff pack, oh i have to work hard on my studies.
Did you guys also hear of the latest EP? Suspect

HERE IS THE TRAILER:
Late Night
Back to top Go down
Small Time Scribe
Small Time Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:27 am

The cars look okay but Fresh Prince makes better ones.
Not overly excited about this stuff pk. Neutral
Back to top Go down
spitzmagic
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
spitzmagic

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:35 am

yeah Jenn I'm not real sure about it myself, but I will mostly get it any way maybe there will be other stuff that makes it worth it...at least I hope so flower
Back to top Go down
Mangio
Small Time Scribe
Small Time Scribe
Mangio

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 12:16 pm

I'm only getting it cause of the cool race cars and vintage...
Although F-P makes EA look bad Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down
Rosaleena
Paperback Pauper
Paperback Pauper
Rosaleena

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 2:42 pm

ooh this looks good for my Experiment IV character, Tess. Okay, she's not a 'racer', but she is on the run, so a fast and high-tec car/motorbike is in order.
I must say, they are working quickly with these expansions! I am glad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimsresource.com/members/Rosaleena

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 1:20 am

I just hope they are not spitting them out a little too fast. There is nothing worse than waiting for a pack to come out only to find it is so buggy it's unplayable and completely borks your game Sad
Back to top Go down
spitzmagic
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
spitzmagic

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 1:19 am

yeah me too Judi cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 2:06 am

Speaking of borked ... the latest vista update has created a big lag in my game - at least I think it was the vista update, I've removed the mods I've added in the last week and it hasn't fixed it so it must be microsoft's fault Very Happy

Looks like a re-install is in order .... bummer
Back to top Go down
martoele
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
martoele

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 2:20 am

Illandrya wrote:
Speaking of borked ... the latest vista update has created a big lag in my game - at least I think it was the vista update, I've removed the mods I've added in the last week and it hasn't fixed it so it must be microsoft's fault Very Happy

Looks like a re-install is in order .... bummer

Oh poor you.... Fortunately you've got oceans of time to re-install. Laughing
Back to top Go down
YrS92
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
YrS92

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 12:56 pm

I can't wait for this expansion pack, it seems amazing so far bounce

And I hate re-installing... I had to re-install our game because mum downloaded and installed something she shouldn't have, every single sim was suddenly wearing these long high heel boots, even the babies and men... Grr Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://breakfast-at-s.blogspot.com/
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
fredbrenny

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 3:08 pm

I luckily don't have that problem. It's a pc... or..personal computer LOL... No one is touching my PC Mad Shocked Evil or Very Mad bounce sunny
Back to top Go down
Rosaleena
Paperback Pauper
Paperback Pauper
Rosaleena

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 7:36 pm

I can just imagine you staring wide-eyed as somebody glides past your computer Fred! flower

I am considering going back to Windows XP. Vista is horrible! It cramps my registry, harddrive... the list goes on and on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimsresource.com/members/Rosaleena
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
fredbrenny

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 8:11 pm

My brother.... THE wiz kid (although he was born in 1964...so not a kid anymore... he still has XP... His work is in computers and mostly feature films (movie director) I have to say that Vista (as on my desk top) is as a dragon I still haven't slain yet.... but Windows 7 is pretty good (I have that on my laptop)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane Stuff Pack   Fast Lane Stuff Pack Empty

Back to top Go down

Fast Lane Stuff Pack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Residence :: The Kitchen-
Jump to: