Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Work in Progress

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Work in Progress Empty
PostSubject: Work in Progress   Work in Progress EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 10:06 pm

This is most definitely a work in progress and will most likely change as we start to get used to the feel of it.

If you would like to see new/different boards to post on or think there is a feature missing that would make the experience more fun, please post your suggestions here and the housekeeping staff will see if it is possible!

PS - Because we are still building, you might notice that things will change from time to time. We will warn you if anything major is going to happen!

Last edited by Illandrya on Tue 03 Aug 2010, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
fredbrenny

Work in Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in Progress   Work in Progress EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 10:33 pm

Maybe it's wise to have not too many different rooms. From experience I know that usually the chat is going on in the rooms where there are the most people. Then it's off topic and you have to be like the traffic police to guide everyone to the right room.Suspect Like having a social chat....a story/writing chat and miscellaneous chat. As far as I can see there are plenty of wonderful rooms where we can go. But you re right! We will find out along the way. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/fredbrenny

Work in Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in Progress   Work in Progress EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 10:41 pm

I know *lol* ... I really didn't set out to create that many rooms, I guess I got carried away. I'll see if I can combine some of them and drop the number down a little
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work in Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in Progress   Work in Progress Empty

Back to top Go down

Work in Progress
Page 1 of 1