Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some other site about not writing...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
fredbrenny

Some other site about not writing... Empty
PostSubject: Some other site about not writing...   Some other site about not writing... EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 9:16 pm

I found this... It's amusing and maybe helpful too, with a trick & Tip or two...

How Not To Write
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/fredbrenny
martoele
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
martoele

PostSubject: Re: Some other site about not writing...   Some other site about not writing... EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 9:35 pm

I will check it out Fred. Seems interesting. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://martoele.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Some other site about not writing...   Some other site about not writing... EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 9:01 am

That was interesting, Fred, thanks!

My Veronika story doesn't have an outline at all and I do consider it a "hobby" piece.

Merindylen has a brief outline but I don't really go out of my way to stick to it. I'd probably still regard it as a "hobby" piece.

But the book I want to publish, Banishing the Grey, I have written an outline for and have gone through some of similar stages to in the article - a first rough outline that doesn't have a lot of substance, a second draft which starts to flesh out the characters. I'm now on I guess the"third" draft and I'm starting to fill in the details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some other site about not writing...   Some other site about not writing... Empty

Back to top Go down

Some other site about not writing...
Page 1 of 1