Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Simmetry!

Go down 
+9
Mangio
duckeggpie
RatRaceRob
YrS92
spitzmagic
martoele
fredbrenny
Housekeeper
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
spitzmagic
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
spitzmagic

Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 3:20 am

Laughing see I told you the above reply was for the 1st page.. I did not see the 2nd page till after I sent the 1st reply... Laughing
Back to top Go down
YrS92
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
YrS92

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 9:20 pm

Hahah Barb, great that I'm not the only one who is good at getting lost Laughing

And Ducky, how lovely to see you here as well Smile
Back to top Go down
http://breakfast-at-s.blogspot.com/
Mangio
Small Time Scribe
Small Time Scribe
Mangio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Aug 2010, 12:35 pm

It was a little hard to find my way around here... seems different from all the other forums i visited. Razz
Call me Mangio... really its Carmen.
Mangio cause it's my favourite toy's name Embarassed I feel too old to be playing with toys esp. stuffed ones.

Back to top Go down
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
fredbrenny

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Aug 2010, 12:51 pm

I love you alien Hi Mangio!!! (((Carmen))) (beautiful name) How good to see you here!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/fredbrenny
RatRaceRob
Small Time Scribe
Small Time Scribe
RatRaceRob

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Aug 2010, 12:54 pm

Mangio! You are NEVER too old to play with toys, especially stuffed ones!!! jocolor

And a big heya to Ducky and since I'm not sure who I already mass greeted, I enmass greet you all again Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Aug 2010, 1:36 pm

Yay, Mangio you made it!!!

And I agree with Rob, you're never to old to have cute and cuddly stuffed toys - although my nieces play with mine more than I do these days Laughing
Back to top Go down
martoele
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
martoele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Aug 2010, 7:39 pm

Hi dear (((Mangio))) welcome to this forum. I'm glad you made it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://martoele.wordpress.com/
spitzmagic
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
spitzmagic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:30 am

((((Mangio))))) hi there it's good to see you...yay flower
Back to top Go down
Mangio
Small Time Scribe
Small Time Scribe
Mangio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 9:36 am

Thanks for all the warm welcomes Embarassed
Phew... i thought i was too old for stuffed toys.
Glad i'm not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rosaleena
Paperback Pauper
Paperback Pauper
Rosaleena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 1:01 am

Well, hello there. Margo gave me a link to this forum after we agreed that the TSR story section was dying ever so slowly Sad.

That was a very cheerful greeting! Anyway, I'm Rosaleena. You might have read my stories, Experiment IV, Ariana..
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimsresource.com/members/Rosaleena
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
fredbrenny

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 1:06 am

Hi Rosaleena!!! Welcome!!!! I love you flower
Back to top Go down
martoele
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
martoele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 1:34 am

Hi Rosie, welcome to this forum... Cool
Back to top Go down
spitzmagic
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
spitzmagic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 2:44 am

Very Happy Hi Rosie...welcome to Simmetry... I love you flower
Back to top Go down
Mangio
Small Time Scribe
Small Time Scribe
Mangio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 12:15 pm

Hey Rosaleena, welcome to Simmetry.
Glad you could join us.
Back to top Go down
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
fredbrenny

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 5:19 pm

Rosaleena wrote:
Well, hello there. Margo gave me a link to this forum after we agreed that the TSR story section was dying ever so slowly Sad.

That was a very cheerful greeting! Anyway, I'm Rosaleena. You might have read my stories, Experiment IV, Ariana..

I rather keep thinking that everything will be back to 'normal' after the magazine hype is over and everyone is back from vacation... I hope not that it is dying, it's my platform for my stories...
Back to top Go down
martoele
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
martoele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 7:35 pm

fredbrenny wrote:
Rosaleena wrote:

I rather keep thinking that everything will be back to 'normal' after the magazine hype is over and everyone is back from vacation... I hope not that it is dying, it's my platform for my stories...

I hope so too Fred. If it hadn't been for TSR, I could never have reached such a worldwide opportunity. It's a pity that not many people who read our stories react but even so..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rosaleena
Paperback Pauper
Paperback Pauper
Rosaleena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 11:19 pm

I agree. I remember submitting a magazine to TSR in 2009, The Selective Sim (which Margo wrote a great article for), and they never got round to reviewing it. When they eventually did, they rejected it, and said I had to submit it as a tutorial. I did in February. They still haven't reviewed it.. but now, with their magazine, I don't really expect them to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimsresource.com/members/Rosaleena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 1:23 am

Welcome Rosaleena!!

Sorry I'm a bit tardy with the welcome, RL is keeping me much busier than I had expected.
Back to top Go down
YrS92
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
YrS92

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 12:53 pm

Welcome everyone Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
http://breakfast-at-s.blogspot.com/
Small Time Scribe
Small Time Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 4:49 am

Oh dear...your not the only tardy one Illandrya. I have neglected this section. Embarassed

Big hello to everyone, um...new here. lol cheers

This place is really bustling! bounce
Back to top Go down
Flatter
Small Time Scribe
Small Time Scribe
Flatter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 11:03 am

Hi to all of you!

I do not know why I was invited into this selected circle of renowned writers by Margo, but who am I to gainsay her? The only stories to my credit so far are some weird comic strips which some people think are the biggest abominations done to Sims screenies ever they have witnessed so far. Depending on how you look at it they are not even stories!

Nonetheless I draw comfort from the fact that at least my use of the English language usually provides some funny amusement to the reader, as I am no native speaker, but from Germany. I still remember my English teacher begging me to drop taking English classes (which was possible after the 12th year at school) and focus my efforts on mathematics instead, because my commandment of the English language was such an insult to his skills. Naturally, I obliged. Unfortunately, during university years and later at my job English soon became a necessity. I started to learn English again, mostly by reading Agatha Christie and A.A. Milne, to have at least some fun with it. In a way, I owe most of my English language skills to Winnie the Pooh, a bear of very little brain. I wonder what his less successful colleague, my English teacher, would say if he'd find out... Smile

Rest assured, although my long self-introduction gives all reason to fear, I wont be the most chatty member here, at least for the next few weeks: I will leave the civilized world for some weeks in two days time after posting this (meaning: having no internet access).

Glad to be here!
- Flatter
Back to top Go down
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
fredbrenny

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 11:11 am

Welcome Flatter! alien

Well seems that Margo beat me to it...LOL... I was thinking of inviting you here myself! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 11:36 am

Welcome Flatter!

Don't worry, I AM a native English speaker and I too was told to concentrate on mathematics because my English was sub-par Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spitzmagic
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
spitzmagic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 1:28 pm

I love you Welcome to the best place on the net ....Glad to see you Flatter I love you
Back to top Go down
martoele
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
martoele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 1:52 pm

Welcome Flatter to Simmetry. I'm pleased that you decided to join us! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Simmetry!   Welcome to Simmetry! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Simmetry!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Housekeeping :: The Welcome Mat-
Jump to: