Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Humor makes me tick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
fredbrenny

Humor makes me tick Empty
PostSubject: Humor makes me tick   Humor makes me tick EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 2:00 pm

And so I love the humor used by Kulula AirwaysHumor makes me tick Kulula-flying-101-plane-1

In 2010, FIFA complained about Kulula's ads describing the airline as the "Unofficial National Carrier of the You-Know-What", and referring to "Not next year, not last year, but somewhere in between." The airline pulled the offending advertisements.

In June 2010 Kulula launched an advertising campaign in the national press, announcing "affordable flights for everybody" except Sepp Blatter, who was offered a free seat. Its advertisement stated that the offer is valid "for the duration of that thing that is happening right now", obviously referring to the major soccer tournament held in South Africa at the time. Although the Fifa president did not respond, the owner of a Boston terrier allegedly changed the dog’s name to Sepp and took up this offer. On its Facebook page Kulula displayed pictures of the dog Sepp against the background of images of the major soccer event. Its later advertisement states, "It's official. Sepp Blatter flies with us."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/fredbrenny

Humor makes me tick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Behind the Scenes :: The Playroom-
Jump to: