Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Set up of scenes

Go down 
+4
YrS92
RatRaceRob
martoele
fredbrenny
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flatter
Small Time Scribe
Small Time Scribe
Flatter

Set up of scenes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set up of scenes   Set up of scenes - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Aug 2010, 7:50 pm

It's time to admit I felt really dumb when I read Freddy's post. It never occurred to me that "moveobjects on" would be working on Sims, too. That's why I never bothered with this cheat which I considered to be a pure "builder's feature". As soon as I'm back home I will give it a try. Probably will speed up getting the pictures I want considerably Smile

Thank you, Freddy! cheers

Last edited by Flatter on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too fast on pushing the wrong buttons)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Set up of scenes   Set up of scenes - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Aug 2010, 10:31 pm

Flatter, it's a fantastic cheat for getting some of those more difficult screenshots. I use it quite often.

Just remember to not save or your sims may end up borked.
Back to top Go down
RatRaceRob
Small Time Scribe
Small Time Scribe
RatRaceRob

PostSubject: Re: Set up of scenes   Set up of scenes - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 5:04 pm

I agree, it is a priceless cheat, even for something as simple as to get everybody standing closer together to get them all in the shot-- something I do so often I shudder to think how I'd function in sim photography without it ((EA's idea of 'personal sim space' is just way too much space you ask me)). That said, as one who until very recently suffered through shooting my scenes with 'Free Will' on... I still often fall back to the 'go here' command just to see what idles my troupe throw at me and who they're in the mood to look at while they do it... when I've got the time and a mood good enough to keep the director's frustration in check, that is Wink jocolor
Back to top Go down
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
fredbrenny

PostSubject: Re: Set up of scenes   Set up of scenes - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 5:11 pm

Laughing It is like being a movie director really... with untrained actors... hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/fredbrenny

PostSubject: Re: Set up of scenes   Set up of scenes - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:33 pm

More like a movie director with little children.

"Stand here Johnny"

'Ok ... ooooh, look at the pretty ..." and Johnny wanders off
Back to top Go down
martoele
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
martoele

PostSubject: Re: Set up of scenes   Set up of scenes - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 11:39 pm

I had a hard time when I started having the powergirls together. I just didn't know how to manage them to be together at the diningtable until I took their free will away. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://martoele.wordpress.com/
RatRaceRob
Small Time Scribe
Small Time Scribe
RatRaceRob

PostSubject: Re: Set up of scenes   Set up of scenes - Page 2 EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 1:38 am

*Laughing out loud* over here after reading the last three posts... thank you folks, I needed that Laughing

Margo, I gotta ask, do you ever feel, well, guilty turning the free will off...? Just wondering if it's just me who sometimes feels like I'm the puppet-mastering super villain of my virtual people... I think it's gotten worse since I started taking shots so close up you can't miss the expressions... aw, look at how upset my little peeps are, shame on me... the pain will end when you do what I tell you to do when I tell you to do it bwahahaha!... rofl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Set up of scenes   Set up of scenes - Page 2 EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 1:42 am

I don't know about Margo, but I have absolutely no guilt whatsoever over turning off their free will.

They're mine, I created them, I can control them, make them do all the sick twisted things I want them to do ... I'm all powerful ... mwahahahahaaha!

Although when I read catsandbooks story on the Plumbbob Conspiracy (I think that's the title), I do feel a little guilty.
Back to top Go down
martoele
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
martoele

PostSubject: Re: Set up of scenes   Set up of scenes - Page 2 EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:07 am

Rob; I don't feel guilty if it's only for just a moment but now and again I forget to give them their free will back and after a while when I see them suffering..... well yes, then I feel a bit guilty..... Sad

Illandrya: That's the Plumbop Quest. It's a good story..... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://martoele.wordpress.com/
RatRaceRob
Small Time Scribe
Small Time Scribe
RatRaceRob

PostSubject: Re: Set up of scenes   Set up of scenes - Page 2 EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:24 am

Aw, Margo... don't worry, I'm sure they forgive your forgetting... at least until EA gives them their memories back...

And the Plumbbob Quest by catsandbooks is great, haven't read the last installment yet, but I do recommend that Sims2 series. She also wrote a sweet witch/warlock themed story ((I think it was called Infallible?)) back in the day that I really enjoyed and thought was very well done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Set up of scenes   Set up of scenes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Set up of scenes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Behind the Scenes :: Secret Laboratory-
Jump to: