Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway

Go down 
+2
fredbrenny
martoele
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway Empty
PostSubject: Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway   Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 12:04 am

I was collecting my mail yesterday when I found a letter from the university that I'm studying at. It was big and thick and I was thinking "oh no, MORE course material?"

But it wasn't - it was a certificate and a letter saying that I had received a Dean's Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement and that my name will be published in the newspaper along with the other recipients of the award.

I was floored! I knew I'd done well, but I didn't think they gave things like that out in your first semester.
Back to top Go down
martoele
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
martoele

PostSubject: Re: Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway   Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 1:16 am

Illandrya wrote:
I was collecting my mail yesterday when I found a letter from the university that I'm studying at. It was big and thick and I was thinking "oh no, MORE course material?"

But it wasn't - it was a certificate and a letter saying that I had received a Dean's Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement and that my name will be published in the newspaper along with the other recipients of the award.

I was floored! I knew I'd done well, but I didn't think they gave things like that out in your first semester.

Oh Fantastic cheers Congratulations dear Judi! When you've got the newspaper, scan it and send it over to us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://martoele.wordpress.com/
fredbrenny
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
fredbrenny

PostSubject: Re: Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway   Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 2:35 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cheers YEAY ((((Judi)))) That's quite an achievement... I am so proud of you! BIG HUGGGS
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/fredbrenny
YrS92
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
YrS92

PostSubject: Re: Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway   Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 11:19 am

cheers cheers WOW, Judi, that's simply wonderful Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Hugs cheers
Back to top Go down
http://breakfast-at-s.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway   Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 12:26 pm

Thanks for the congrats everyone Very Happy Very Happy I'm still grinning over it!
Back to top Go down
Small Time Scribe
Small Time Scribe

PostSubject: Re: Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway   Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 9:41 am

Wow, that's awesome - congrats Judi!
cheers

Make sure you frame it! Wink
Back to top Go down
spitzmagic
Blockbuster Writer
Blockbuster Writer
spitzmagic

PostSubject: Re: Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway   Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 3:55 am

cheers Awesome Judi what an honor that is...you go girl cheers I love you
Back to top Go down
Rosaleena
Paperback Pauper
Paperback Pauper
Rosaleena

PostSubject: Re: Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway   Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 1:34 pm

Ooh well done! You've certainly made a good impression! On your first semester, too. Hip Hip hooray!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimsresource.com/members/Rosaleena
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway   Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Sims ... but have to share it anyway
Page 1 of 1